I had set up payments with this company. I called when I had surgery to stop payments, until we could manage. They have continued to deduct from our checking account until I had to fill out an affidavit with the bank to get my money back.

They call several times a day, have yelled at me over the telephone, threatened to sue, and threatened the loss of my husbands job.

I have read the Fair Credit Reporting Practices and see that they cannot threaten me, or put through payments that have not been authorized. I am going to write them and ask them to stop calling, I hope this will work.

Comments

I'm being hounded for bills that are not mine but my mothers who is in a nursing home with Alzheimer's and because I'm her POA they are threatening me and my husband. She has insurance to cover payment but they started to pay and stopped.

So i asked for the insurance to be removed and they refused! So she has insurance then use it dumbones

Have you considered maybe repaying what you borrowed? Did you read the contract you signed when you took the money or were you too busy thinking about all the things you would now be able to buy thanks to the bank that gave you the credit card to be bothered with such trivial nonsense?

tell them to go to *** & to get a

"real" job

>>I am going to write them and ask them to stop calling, I hope this will work.

Hope all you want. It won't get these leaches off your back. A letter from your Attorney General might, but even that's not a sure thing.